Dr. Daniela D'Avella DDS. Dentist on Danforth Ave. Toronto
Dentist at 1474 Danforth Ave. Toronto - M4J-1N4
We have some exciting news! As of June 1st 2020, the Ministry of Health and our regulatory bodies, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario is allowing dentists to resume regular dentla care. We are now open for regular business, however, there are a few changes implemented to ensure everyone's protection against the spread of COVID-19
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appintment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We can only see you by appointment only, no walk-ins are accepted.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment and ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you enter the office you have to wear a mask.
- We will take your temperature at the time you enter the office and sanitize your hands.
- We will place your belongings in a sealed box.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer madazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and diinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options to scheduling your appointment.
- For your safety and the safety of our loved ones, we will be gowned in PPE and run our Surgical Clean Air units to sterilize the air within the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at: 416-462-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for being our loyal patients. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back, our neighbors and friends.
Dr. Daniela D’Avella
We are happy to have you visit our virtual office, and hope that you find all the information that you require. If there is any question that our site does not answer, please do not hesitate to phone or contact through the site and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
It's our sincerest desire to provide the very best that dentistry has to offer to our patients. Our warm and caring staff are a dedicated and professional group that will work hard to put you at ease and make you comfortable the moment you step into our office.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!